-
November 20th, 2000, 01:53 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
NO COMMENT *LOL*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
November 22nd, 2000, 11:35 AM
#22
-
November 24th, 2000, 02:46 PM
#23
Inactive Member
nanananannanana
is bored ....
plays with Potato...
oh..sorry
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
-
November 25th, 2000, 01:55 AM
#24
HB Forum Owner
*runs in with my vodoo dolly frum Mz* Lookie what i did!!! *pins n needles stickin out of every orifice* *giggles*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
November 25th, 2000, 04:49 AM
#25
Inactive Member
*chuckles* woodoo dowlz ..hehe
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
November 25th, 2000, 02:21 PM
#26
Inactive Member
*sits on the floor over in the corner holding her HanD BaG from HELL ~VERY EVIL GIGGLE~*
oh sis you did a great job on your VooDoo Doll...Who is it???
*looking arond for a victom....oppps play mate*
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
-
November 29th, 2000, 11:03 AM
#27
HB Forum Owner
-
November 29th, 2000, 01:04 PM
#28
Inactive Member
I have a tattoo of a sheeps arse on my back 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
November 30th, 2000, 12:17 PM
#29
-
December 27th, 2000, 08:26 AM
#30
Inactive Member
I walk out of internet cafes with out paying
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks